As with so many things, COVID-19 has forced us to re-imagine and re-vamp our popular 4th Grade Tours program. But, we won’t let a pandemic keep our local students from discovering the wonders of the Choctaw heritage and culture! So, we’re taking Choctaw Days on the road…and sending it straight to your classroom.
This year, LRMA will provide interested 4th grade teachers with a FREE hybrid “kit” of both digital and tactile materials to simulate the Museum program at your school.
Each kit will include:
– Teacher’s Guide with Program Overview, Resources and Curriculum Connections
– Links to Virtual Gallery Tours of the By Native Hands exhibition
– Links to Curated Videos on Choctaw Culture and Customs
– Activity Kits with Individually-Packed Supplies for Students to complete up to 3 Crafts
– Interactive & Educational Games to play in the Classroom
To request a Choctaw Days Kit for your classroom, please complete the form below.
Kits will be available for pick-up/delivery beginning the week of October 26th.