LRMA GALA ATTENDANCE POLICY
approved by LRMA Board of Directors 9.28.2022
The LRMA Gala is the single largest fund-raising event for the Museum annually. Gala proceeds allow the Museum to continue its long-standing tradition of operating without charging an admission fee and providing most of its programming free of charge. The Museum Board of Directors and staff greatly appreciate the financial support of those who donate to, attend, and bid in the annual Gala. Thank you!
- All Gala attendees are to be current members of the Museum. If anyone has questions about their membership status, they may contact the Director of Development at 601.649.6374 or hgreen@LRMA.org.
- Gala invitations will be mailed to current LRMA members at the Sponsor ($100) level and above in late October/early November.
- The first 325 LRMA members (as of invitation mailing date) that respond with payment or the reservation of their complimentary tickets by NOV. 15 will be accepted;
- Tickets are $150 per person with the exception of memberships (whether personal or business) that carry with them complimentary tickets:
Grand Benefactor (2) Sustaining Benefactor (2) Laureate (4) Eastman (4)
- Reservations will be accepted a) by returning response card, b) in person at Museum front desk, or c) by phone. Reservations only accepted with payment or by claiming complimentary tickets.
- Each member must make their own reservation.
- Only after the specified deadline passes and if the capacity number has not been reached, will “post-invitation” (new) members be allowed to purchase tickets. In this event, the post-deadline ticket price increases to $250 for an individual or $400 per couple, in essence including a $100 membership in their ticket price.
- Adult children (post-college age, married, or not residing in the parental home) must be members in their own name as they are not covered by their parents’ membership.
- A membership in the name of a business is treated as a personal membership as pertains to Gala attendance. If a business wishes to make additional reservations (beyond what their membership covers), each person must be covered by their own membership.
- Gala attendees must be 21 years of age or older.
For questions or further information, please contact LRMA Director of Development at 601.649.6374 or hgreen@LRMA.org.